- Sendcloud E-Commerce Shipping Platform Launches In The UK
- Going out in its Prime? The final Prime Day before Brexit will create a £1bn Christmas in October
- UK car manufacturing falls -44.6% in August as coronavirus bites again
- Major UK PPE face mask manufacturing investment in Wales to get UK economy ‘back to work’ safely
- ArrowXL Expands In London And The South East
ArrowXL, the leading 2-person delivery company, is increasing its warehousing and delivery capacity in London and the South East and moving into a brand-new Hub facility in Enfield. It follows an strong increase in volume nationwide as people continue to turn to online shopping as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Situated in the Enfield Distribution Park, the newly built 84,000 sq ft facility has access to 6.47 million people within 1 hours’ drive and will enable the company to significantly increase its throughput capacity and deliver to many more customers than from its existing site.
Charlie Shiels, CEO at ArrowXL, said: “We have seen our volumes grow steadily over the past few years as people have become more confident in purchasing big ticket items online. This has been expedited by Covid -19 as, often through necessity, the pandemic has introduced a whole new customer base to the convenience of online shopping and we believe this will continue. As a result, it is vital that we have the right infrastructure, supported by our amazing Enfield team, in place to continue to provide the highest levels of service. “