- The 30 most shocking retail fails of 2020 – who will be next?
- SICK’s ‘Off-the-Shelf’ Vision System is Super Versatile
- Face coverings myth-busters – separating truth from fiction when it comes to masks
- Airspace Technologies Announces International Expansion to Support Time-Critical Shipments
- Sendcloud E-Commerce Shipping Platform Launches In The UK
ArrowXL, the leading 2-person delivery company, is increasing its warehousing and delivery capacity in London and the South East and moving into a brand-new Hub facility in Enfield. It follows an strong increase in volume nationwide as people continue to turn to online shopping as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Situated in the Enfield Distribution Park, the newly built 84,000 sq ft facility has access to 6.47 million people within 1 hours’ drive and will enable the company to significantly increase its throughput capacity and deliver to many more customers than from its existing site.
Charlie Shiels, CEO at ArrowXL, said: “We have seen our volumes grow steadily over the past few years as people have become more confident in purchasing big ticket items online. This has been expedited by Covid -19 as, often through necessity, the pandemic has introduced a whole new customer base to the convenience of online shopping and we believe this will continue. As a result, it is vital that we have the right infrastructure, supported by our amazing Enfield team, in place to continue to provide the highest levels of service. “