- The 30 most shocking retail fails of 2020 – who will be next?
- SICK’s ‘Off-the-Shelf’ Vision System is Super Versatile
- Face coverings myth-busters – separating truth from fiction when it comes to masks
- Airspace Technologies Announces International Expansion to Support Time-Critical Shipments
- Sendcloud E-Commerce Shipping Platform Launches In The UK
Members of the European Parliament yesterday voted overwhelmingly in favour of banning the most commonplace single-use plastic items by 2021, including plastic cutlery, straws, stirrers and balloon sticks. MEPs in Strasbourg first indicated their support for a ban in December, and voted 560 in favour to pass the final proposals from the European Commission yesterday. Just 35 MEPs voted against the measures. The new rules will mean that from 2021 single-use plastic cutlery, cotton buds,…Read More