- Logistics UK Announces Van Driver Of The Year 2021 Shortlist
- Fleet Broker’s Generosity to Help Offset its Clients’ Carbon
- Could Amazon be forced to sell its logistics arm and Facebook part ways with Instagram?
- Gousto dinners produce 23% less carbon emissions than supermarkets
- Start-up makes solar modules ‘smart’ with intelligent sticker
Members of the European Parliament yesterday voted overwhelmingly in favour of banning the most commonplace single-use plastic items by 2021, including plastic cutlery, straws, stirrers and balloon sticks. MEPs in Strasbourg first indicated their support for a ban in December, and voted 560 in favour to pass the final proposals from the European Commission yesterday. Just 35 MEPs voted against the measures. The new rules will mean that from 2021 single-use plastic cutlery, cotton buds,…Read More