- Logistics UK Announces Van Driver Of The Year 2021 Shortlist
- Fleet Broker’s Generosity to Help Offset its Clients’ Carbon
- Could Amazon be forced to sell its logistics arm and Facebook part ways with Instagram?
- Gousto dinners produce 23% less carbon emissions than supermarkets
- Start-up makes solar modules ‘smart’ with intelligent sticker
Hometree.co.uk have ensured that frontline NHS workers can take out free Home Care packages during the COVID-19 pandemic.
During this time of uncertainty, Hometree believes that NHS workers shouldn’t have to worry about protecting their homes from emergency breakdowns, whilst they’re protecting the rest of us.
They want to join companies from other industries that have generously offered their support to our amazing healthcare workers, giving them peace of mind when it comes to their homes.
For this reason, Hometree have made this offer available to both existing and new customers who are NHS workers. For new customers, they can either sign up online or call us on 0800 368 9881. Once they’ve signed up, they simply fill in the form located here, our Customer Success team will verify your ID and your free Home Care Package will then be active.